*If you cant tell what the onesies say :
"Bad hair day" (like I said before, straight silky hair is not something anyone has in this family. I knew this before they were born, as these were purchased prior to their birth)
Have a Happy Saturday!
*If you cant tell what the onesies say :
"Bad hair day" (like I said before, straight silky hair is not something anyone has in this family. I knew this before they were born, as these were purchased prior to their birth)
Posted by Gemini Girl at 1:17 PM
9 comments:
How cute are they. DARLING pictures..with or without the cute onsies :)
Well, so far they seem to have pretty good hair...just not much of it :).
They are so adorable!
GG!! Look at them!! I remember when your girls still had tails!! (On your pregnancy development ticker).
They are so gorgeous. xox
They are just too cute. They are growing cuter by the minute, I think!
Bad hair or not, they are gorgeous :)
They are SO CUTE!!! I just want to squeeze and kiss them!
Have I mentioned before how cute they are???
OMG, I need a shirt like that!
Post a Comment