So I am trying out Wordpress for a bit....
http://geminigirl64.wordpress.com/
Monday, July 21, 2008
Attempting to Move
Posted by Gemini Girl at 4:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So I am trying out Wordpress for a bit....
http://geminigirl64.wordpress.com/
Posted by Gemini Girl at 4:02 PM
2 comments:
I read your posts about your kids loving Gummy Bears and the pooping issues at your new site. I haven't been reading so many blogs and just spent time "reconnecting". I am not a blogger and don't have a word press account so I wasn't able to comment there. I googled and it brought me here. Maybe it will work!
I have had many struggles like you. I am a twin and had an IUI and was pregnant with twins and miscarried (my 2nd). Then i did IVF and had my first son Jake 7 years ago and now I also have a 5 year old named Luke. They sure keep me busy!
I used to teach first grade, but have been fortunate to stay home with them and tutor. More recently I started working for a company called Juice Plus+ Have you heard of it? I was just at a regional training event this weekend and learned that Juice Plus is now available in Israel. Woo hoo!! Then I was on the computer and that is when I found you again. I am a believer in signs. So, I hope you don't mind me writing.
When Luke was a few months old, even though he was breastfed, he would sometimes go 3 weeks without pooping. We were told he was an efficient pooper! As he grew older it got better but when he was 3 & 4 he would sometimes have painful bathroom experiences. The crying broke my heart. :(
Since we have all been taking Juice Plus+, he has had no issues with pooping. Such a relief!
In a nut shell, Juice Plus provides us with whole foods (vine ripe fruits and veggies) in capsule or chewable form. My boys love them!
My cousin shared it with me a year ago. She is a vegetarian and recently became a Health Coach. She graduated from The Institute of Integrative Nutrition. She is such a wealth of information for me!
Even though she is a vegetarian, she knows (especially in New Jersey where we live) that the produce we get is mostly picked before it is vine-ripe, thus providing us with little nutritional value. Juice Plus+ Orchard and Garden Blend capsules and chewable is a mix of 17 vine-ripe picked fruits and vegetables (with added rice and oat bran) that are juiced and then cold-dehydrated through a proprietary process to preserve nutritional value. The Vineyard Blend provides us with an additional 10 berry fruits and green tea, ginger root and grape seed.The products are gluten-free, preservative free and contain no artificial colorings or flavorings.
The antioxidant benefits are amazing. They have helped us have a healthy school year last year and this year so far as well. The products are also extra beneficial with people with auto-immune diseases that so many seem to be afflicted with. In addition to strengthening our immune system, Juice Plus+ products have been proven to reduce oxidative stress, reduce cholesterol and improve circulation.
There are many doctors and gold-standard studies that support Juice Plus+. To me, it is a no-brainer because I know how important good nutrition is. I love to share the products with moms especially because most children don't eat well, nor do they consume the recommended variety of fruits and vegetables.
Because the company believes in the importance of good nutrition for kids today, they have an ongoing Children's Health Study that provides a child ages 4 though college-age four years of free products with any adult order.
On my website below, you can watch a 10 minute video that describes the products.
http://www.kpiccolasharesjuiceplus.com/
or you can email me at
kristen.piccola@gmail.com
I also wondered if you have ever had your Vitamin D levels checked. Low levels can attribute to anxiety issues. We have added both Vitamin D3 and Omega 3 &6 EPA and DHA from an algae source to our nutrition regimen.
:) Kristen Piccola
I just looked at your profile and found another similarity. My favorite book club book was The Red Tent!
Post a Comment