.jpg)
I am so proud of my husband. He went to the car dealership all by himself today. This is unlike him. I am usually the one that deals with all our paperwork/ financial/ anything that has to do with forms and appointments...... you get the picture. But we really didn't have a choice seeing as though we are car-less and we only have the rent- a- car until Friday. We are now "owners" of a Black Murano. I am finally a soccer mom... ok, not really, but you get the picture. I hope I get used to driving an SUV.
I guess I am getting myself prepared for my expanding family. I wish I could purchase baby items as well, but cant since it is considered taboo (in my background) to purchase things for a baby before it is born, I cannot do so. I will feel insanely unprepared when the time comes.
On another note, I thought I felt a kick yesterday afternoon but it was once and I am not too sure it was a kick. It sure felt like one. It didn't hurt, because let's face it: these babies aren't that strong yet. But I haven't felt it since so I doubt that it was a kick.... the doctor said that I should be feeling them in a month or so, that it is too early to feel them so who knows?
Most of my maternity pants are getting tight on me. I am sitting at my desk and wish I had a pair of sweatpants on. I am not working too much either since my boss is on vacation this week . I am contemplating leaving work early today. She wont really know since she will be on a plane. I just don't see the point of sitting here with no work.....
Anyway, that is pretty much it. Not much to report.... Hope all is well with my fellow bloggers!

3 comments:
Very nice wheels!
We need a new car....I wish my husband would do what yours did! Isn't it a Man's job to pick a car?
It's definitely not too early to be feeling kicking. It probably was a kick. Moms of first time pregnancies often aren't sure if the first kick really is a kick. Look out for some more and you'll get more sure of yourself of when the babies are kicking. Cool new wheels. Enjoy.
A kick...REALLY !! That is so fun. Wait until one wakes up the other one. :) ha ha
You will be telling them to be nice to each other LONG before they come out and can beat each other up.
Love the car. Congrats.
Post a Comment