The tiny bit of bleeding that I had on Friday went away almost immediately. It still didn't stop me from having the worst nightmare I've ever had.
Almost every single day I now wake up at 2am to go to the bathroom. In this vivid dream, i woke up in middle of the night, went to the bathroom as usual, and the toilet is bright red from my blood. Then I felt that there were pieces of something coming out of me. I started crying and panicking and I woke up my husband and told him we were going to the hospital.
I woke up and realized it was just that: a dream. I had never been so happy to wake up from a dream before. So my subconscious was quite worried about that tiny speck of blood I saw.
It's hard not to worry because it has taken me so long to get to this point and I am waiting for the other shoe to drop.
I will try not to be neurotic (even though that is my signature trait) and wait until Thursday for my 8 week sono.

2 comments:
I'm SO glad to hear that it was just a tiny bit of bleeding and that it has since gone away ! YEAH !
I have to admit....lots of sex dreams while pregnant. ESPECIALLY with the boys. Must have been all of that testosterone running through my body.
Can't wait to hear how the sono goes.
Glad to see it was alright! I was worried for you!
Can't wait 'til you get the 8 wk US news! I know you have to be so nervous and excited!
Post a Comment