Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Week 9




So today was my last IVF Clinic visit. That's it- I graduated.




I saw my little babies on the screen. One is on his back and the other is floating on his stomach. Now I can actually make them out. I will scan the pic and put it up tomorrow.




The doctor said everything looks beautiful and that they are exactly the same size. I was so blessed to have come into such a wonderful medical practice. The staff was so patient and kind.




My OBGYN appointment is scheduled for Wednesday. I'm not exactly sure what goes on my first appointment. I'm afraid to get weighed but what can I do- I am carrying twins and I did undergo IVF. Weight is the least of what I have to worry about right now. I just need to focus my energy on growing these babies- then I'll focus on myself ( of course I say this now after downing a whole plate of Greek fries).


**My husband says Baby A has his big nose (which is clearly a shadow I hope) and says that the child doesn't need a paternity test. He still wants one for baby B though until it proves him otherwise ( he's scared that the lab may have mixed the wrong sperm with my egg- he's paranoid and cute).**


6 comments:

K J and the kids said...

EAT UP !!! :) Fatten those babies up.

I hope you start with the belly shots ?! Week by week or at least month by month.
Please share...it's a WONDERFUL and very beautiful thing (the pregnant belly)

K J and the kids said...

VERY cute babies....OH YES I CAN TELL ! :)
Thanks for the pictures.

Chastity said...

Aww..I love U/S pics. I remember being kind of nervous after my last visit at my clinic. They're so understanding there, and I didn't know how it'd be to be pregnant at my OB's office. It was definitely different, but everything was fine. You guys are going to do great!

Anonymous said...

B-U-T-iful! Congratulations!

abby said...

Aww, your little jelly beans are so cute!!

I love your husband's comments about the paternity & nose...at our 20 week ultrasound we both thought our baby looked just like my husband's sister -- eek!

The rapidly changing body is strange and hard to get used to...but once you feel those babies fluttering, kicking, and swimming around it will all be worth it. I promise!

Kirsten said...

Congratulations on graduating!! I remember that moment so well...it was kind of bittersweet to leave the wonderful staff at my RE's clinic behind but it was for a GREAT reason.
Your little ones look just perfect. Again, brings back memories. And don't worry about your weight!! I remember immediately looking into maternity clothing because the IVF meds had me so bloated...that and the fact that I had two in there!