Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bathroom Run



I pee so much! DAMN.




I really should have a port-a- potty in my purse. It's funny- I mean I'm only three and a half months along and I look and pee like a woman who is in her 6th month. I purchased a new bra the other day on my shopping spree. I was once a 36C..... I am now a 38E! That's just insane. What will my breasts look like in 3 months- let alone after I am done breastfeeding? I will be able to throw them over my shoulder.

One thing I noticed this morning- I wasn't nauseated! I mean I know it might just be a fluke and all... but hopefully this is a sign that the morning sickness is letting up a bit. I am tired all the time though, and I don't think that's going away soon... like my doctor said "it's just the beginning"....


My life has become pretty boring. Now it's all about the pregnancy, and once they are born I am sure it will be all about the babies... One thing I have noticed though? There's a strange weird competition among pregnant women. Is it just me who thinks so?


I mean, if I walk in the hallway (at work) and run into another pg woman, she eyes me... but in a way like "oh, I'm bigger than you- farther along" as if it's a competition. I know it sounds crazy but damn I feel it. So does it start that early? I know that women with babies are constantly competing with one another about who's child potty trains first or walks first... I don't like that world, but I too will probably be sucked into it begrudgingly.


And in a way that is why I would love to have one of each- a boy and a girl. I want one of each because when you have two boys or two girls, they are constantly being compared to one another. If one twin walks first, or one twin talks first...I feel that if you have one of each people are less likely to compare them to one another. I don't know if that makes sense to you but my fear is that my twins will be compared constantly.
On another note I have finally decided to get off my ass and start pursing my passion. As Ive stated before I draw and have cartoons that I have created. I would love to see it get animated one day. I need to create a story bible which includes character bios, drawings, and story synopses. I believe that it could be very successful, and I am fortunate enough to be able to know the right people to present this to. I have put it off for so long but I am finally going to do it. I am actually in middle of doing it as we speak. I know this is the time to do it because I will not have any time once these babies are born (GD willing). It's now or never! Wish me luck!
















3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

No kidding about the bladder size :)
I wish you would show pictures or an snipit of what you are working on ?

I don't know about competition while pregnant. When they are born it gets a little worse.

My boys are being compared ALL of the damn time. I agree with you to an extent. A girl/boy wouldn't get it AS much, but I still think that they will get it.

I'm glad that I have 2 boys so that they could be best friends and brothers. If we would have had 2 more girls...God bless us. If we would have had a boy/girl...God bless the only boy in this family :)

Topcat said...

Thanks for the tag! I'd love to see some of your work - good luck with it. My sisters are twins; the comparing thing gets better in time, but I think it would be annoying. They have a bond that's so amazing!!
:)

Anonymous said...

I also pee like crazy.

Being part of a boy/girl twin myself- I am definitely thankful that I have a twin brother and not a twin sister. There was a little competition academically between us but that was it. Honestly, I always felt much more competitive with my sister that is 2 years younger than me than my twin brother. The flip side is, that I also feel closer to my sister.

But I agree- I will totally be happy with whatever I get- but I'm kind of hoping my twins are boy/girl!