It's 4am and we are all still on Israel time. We got back yesterday morning and we are all insanely jet lagged.
So you want to know how my "vacation" was? Let me put it to you this way: Can you really call a trip a vacation when you are caring for two screaming infants around the clock? Damn- work is more of a vacation for me! But I knew that this was trip was more for visiting family than anything else.
In short: we visited family, my husband got sick, visited family, my daughters got sick, visited family, mommy got sick and so on.
I wish I could relay all of my trip right now- but silly mommy forgot one of her camera cards in Israel (my mom is still there so she'll be bringing it back with her next week).
Right now this is what I am looking at @4am:
A messy house:
7 comments:
Omg ... your girls have grown so much! Unbelievable!
WELCOME HOME. Can't wait to hear all about it xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo
Welcome Home!!!!
Sickness on vacation is the pits. I'm so glad you guys made it there and back safely!
Welcome back !
I can't wait to hear about the flight and so on.
Get some sleep !
The twins look so big!!! I'm so glad you're back, I've missed you!!!
I left a comment but it didn't show up. .. weird. anyway, missed you! Can't wait to hear about your trip... I'm so sorry that everyone was sick though ... that stinks!
Oh, and I got Hailey's suit as a gift for her b-day, but it was from the Gap.
Welcome back!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment