First of all- I must make this announcement:
NEVE JUST ROLLED OVER!!
This makes me so incredibly happy.
It's a Christmas miracle!
Soleil has been rolling over for over a month now , so seeing Neve do it just makes me day. And I know that they are not the same person and will do things at their own time, but because they were 10 weeks premature I am naturally worried about their development. The funny thing is when I was at their pediatricians office 2 weeks ago, he said not to worry that she should be rolling over within a month. I guess I shouldn't doubt him.
On a different note...
Yesterday I decided to take the day off of "work" and just hang out with my husband since he doesn't work Fridays. My mom watched the girls and we went to a Diner to have breakfast than did a little shopping. He then he agreed to see Sex In the City with me. How cool does that make him? We observed that there were 3 other guys in the theater. One guy came with his wife and the other two came separately and sat isolated. One of them looked like he was there for a nasty reason. I will leave it at that.
Oh, and I am not pregnant as originally thought- yes, I had a scare. How funny that I now consider it a scare? I was late 6 days- which I never am. But aunt flo decided to come overnight which makes my Belated Bday dinner out with friends tonight kinda sucky.
5 comments:
YIPPEE for Neve!!! Maddie hasn't rolled over yet, so we're jealous over here of your little rock star rollers!
The Christmas miracle line made me laugh outloud!
Have so much fun tonight - you deserve it!
AWESOME ! Way to go.
I don't know if it's prematurity or just comparing them because they are twins. I do it too.
Glad you had a great day off.
yay Neve!
Yea, Neve! Congrats on rolling over. Now, Neve, talk to Shawn...he needs a little pep talk so he can join all of the rolling happening now!
Yay Neve!
When did you think you were pregnant and how did I manage to miss that???
Post a Comment