I should nominate myself for mother of the year.. putting your kids in front of the tube isn't so bad (I mean TV raised me and I'm OK. Right?)
Neve "Mother, please don't interrupt my dissertation" Soleil chilling in the waterless bathtub in middle of the hallway with her shades on.
"Say what now"?
No one ever takes a picture of us together:
Neve smiling at Daddy:
Neve sleep/stretching:
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Some Randoms
Posted by Gemini Girl at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
YAAAAY!!! You know I love picture of your beautiful girls!! Your captions crack me up!
Wow .... are they identical?
Hey - I can't believe it about your job! You could always find work as a psychic! (Seriously, I hope it all goes ok for you).
xoxox
They are so cute. I Love the one where she's all stretched out :)
First, sorry to hear about your job. I hope it opens a new window for you though...change can be good!!!
Second, my girls' morning routine starts with drinking their bottle in their bouncers while watching Bunnytown and/or Little Einsteins...I refuse to believe that a little t.v. is a bad thing...I turned out just fine ;)
They are way too cute! I swear sometimes you post pictures and I think to myself "wow, they're really looking a lot alike...they look nearly identical", and then other times I'm thinking "OK, they really don't look that much alike at all". I'm curious....what do you and your husband think?
Ok and I thought my twins were cute!
I just want to reach right through the screen your girls are so freakin' cute!
Glad you stopped by my blog ;)
Oh I just have to say those are the most adorable faces I have seen lately.
Post a Comment