Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Beta 3


I went in for my third beta today #2,071


I keep scanning everyone else's pages with their beta scores to see if I match up. Everyone is so different!


I am 5 weeks pg tomorrow- and so I set up my u/s for next Friday morning the 25Th at 8:30am.



My husband is coming with me. So exciting and nerve wrecking.



Again, just want to know that they are situated in the right place.



On a different note, my boss and co-workers ( on my team at work) are taking me out for dinner next Wednesday. My last day with them is Friday the 25Th (day I go for the ultrasound).


I interviewed for a position 2 and a half months ago, and I finally got it last Thursday. The following day I got the BTP. It came at a perfect time because the position is a lot more money- which is what we need- especially now.


It's nice to feel that you did a good job and you are appreciated. There is just one woman on my team that none of us like- including my boss. She was hired because everyone thought she was great and friendly, but as soon as she got the job- the demon came out. Me and her don't speak because of an incident, and we do not say hello to one another either. I get along with everyone!


So anyway, guess what? She stole my thunder. She announced her pregnancy yesterday! I'm not sure how far along she is... but now we will be associated for the next nine months. If someone asks when I'm due, they will automatically mention her someway. And we are NOT fond of one another.


I am still staying in my company, just moving to another division/floor- so I will still get to see everyone I know.


I'm a bit nervous about the position. I can def do the job- no problem. I'm just worried about the whole pg thing with a new job. Any ideas of when I should bring it up to my new boss and how?






0 comments: