Yeahy- I have finally been tagged by TopCat! Topcat rocks. Who knew I was on someones "blogs I read" Thanks girl!
I know I pretty much was waiting for it, so here goes....
"I am"
I am scared of never being a mother.
I am confident and strong in my convictions, yet I am easily hurt.
I am sad that I can barely hug my mother. I was very affectionate towards her as a child, but as the years passed, and she began to hurt me, it has become very difficult for me to hug or kiss her. She doesn't understand why.
I am disconnected from myself since I became pregnant.
I am my most happiest when I am snuggling with my husband in bed. We call it shmuggling. I am corny.
I am happy that I married my husband even though on paper I wanted something/someone else.
I am double jointed, but in a freaky way. my arms can bend in unnatural ways. My husband says my back feels strange because he thinks my bones are positioned in a weird way. He's probably right.
I am a lover of candy and cartoons.
I am nervous, excited and mostly scared about this pregnancy.

2 comments:
Maya,
Your last line made me cry. You nailed it...
I am glad we are going through this time together.
stacie
Hey - how'd you get such a great pic of me!! Heh heh
Post a Comment