TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am in shock. Yes.
After everything that I have been through the past few years ( losing a tube, then losing an ovary, then being if) hearing this news just made me cry. I don't think this whole pregnancy had hit me until now. Me and my husband could not stop smiling. It hurts that there are so many people that go through this with no happy ending. I am truly blessed and I know it. I appreciate it and pray for all my sisters.
I am growing two little people inside of me.
I have a picture to prove it!
The doctor said everything looks good, and that he wants to see me in two weeks. He also said he suspected twins because my first hCG was high (270)
Now I know why Ive been so hungry lately! :)
Will keep you all posted. Thanks for being my ears throughout this entire time!

10 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS !
Twins are truly a blessing. Sometimes in disguise, but nonetheless. :)
I'm very happy for you !
Oh. P.S. !!!!!!!
A must have ! Please go online and order this book today.
When You're Expecting Twins. Triplets. or Quads.
By Dr. Barbara Luke and Tamara Eberlein.
This book might just help you achieve your goal to a healthy happy pregnancy. :)
I promise..it's the best one out there.
The good news is...you are having twins first. Those of us that had a singleton and know how easy one can be (although not thinking it at the time) can only feel sorry for ourselves when things are hard and get extremely crazy with 2. :)
That said.....as all of us that have gone before you...you too will be able to do it !
I wouldn't trade the world for my boys.
I am here if you have questions or need anything.
Support is the best to staying sane !
Again.....much to celebrate. How exciting for you and your husband.
Twins!!! Congrats mama!
Congratulations on joining the "expecting twins" club!
Congrats! That is wonderful! I am sure you both are over the moon with happiness!
Oh my gosh - Gemini Girl!! That is so VERY COOL!!! Congratulations to you and your hubbie, wow!! How exciting, I'm so happy for you!! :) Double the joy!
Much love
TC xo
Fantastic news - that is absolutely great!! :0)
How wonderful! Yay!
Seems fitting that GEMINI girl is having twins?? How lovely!
Post a Comment